The new My Network........Where is it?

Ok I am an avid Wrestling fan and you figured they would tell you the local channel it would be on before they moved networks. Here I thought bc they didnt the CW was just changing names AGAIN but they didnt I cant find the site but finally when I did I found the "network " it took over (CBS) atleast thats the channel it said it was on but when I clicked the link it took me to the website and there was NOTHING on it about the new network I swear I need to know the Cable company knows nothing I am in York Pa so I need the local channel for this new network so I can watch WWE Smackdown

chaseethan2617

Asked by chaseethan2617 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Entertainment

• You're talking about MY Network TV Here is it's web site: http://www.mynetworktv.com/

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 4:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I know here the only way I can get My Network TV is by having my digital converter box. (I have an older TV that does NOT have an digital receiver in it.)

For me it's a local digital channel, put out by one of my local TV stations. The station the puts out My Network TV HERE also puts out Fox and ABC. If you have My Network TV is going to be depended on if your local stations carry and put out the signal for it.

You can check out TV guide for you area and see what channel it is for you.....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 4:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2008