Could I be Pregnant?

My period came on July 7th, and it went off July 12th. I had sex with my husband July 13th. He pulled out, but we all know that method has its con's. I am suppose to be having my period 4-5 days from now. I wanted to know could I be pregnant?

Note: I did a ovulation calculator, and it said my fertile days were from July 19th to July 24th. My cycle varies from 29-31 days. Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It would be possible, but it doesn't seem likely with the info you're giving.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:34 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Well if you had sex at any point, you could be pregnant. LOL
    Missbehaves

Answer by Missbehaves at 1:34 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Well considering that sperm can live in the vagina up to 7 days there is a possibility that you could be pregnant. Either wait a few days and see if your period comes or go get an early pregnancy test from the drug store. GL and I hope you get the results you want.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 1:36 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I'm normally an every 29 day cycle and usually ovulate the 9th day after the 1st day of my monthly.So,you never know,huh.
    TootieFruitie

Answer by TootieFruitie at 9:20 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i guess its possible... i ovulate on day 9 too so having sex on day 7 could do it technically...
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:09 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• It is possible I would give it about a week and then test.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2010