help

is any postion good to make a baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• um...LOL I think so.?.?.?
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 1:40 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i would say that all positions are good for trying to conceive. no matter if he is behind or your on top or he is on top the sperm will still go to the same place. i don't think that one position is better than another when it comes to that. but which ever position is your favorite just tell your man that with that one the chances of getting pregnant are higher so you can have it your way and he won't argue with you.
    maria19

Answer by maria19 at 1:43 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Actually unless I remembering incorrectly, missionary with you on the bottom is the most effective way. This way gravity can help to pull the semen down into the vagina. Also laying on your back with a pillow elevating your hips for 15 minutes will increase your chances of success.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 1:59 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My uterus is retoverted (tips toward the back), so for me doggie style worked best. Position shouldn't really matter, but the sperm has to enter thru the cervix. It never hurts to try different angles.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:56 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I think missionary is the best to keep the sperm in longer GL
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:06 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• That's an old wive's tale. You have an equal chance in any position. The sperm swim in the cervical mucous, which is sticky to keep the sperm in your body.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• yes, if you are having issues though the 2 best positions are missionary and doggy style because it puts the sperm closest to the cervix...GL
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• yes
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 9:32 AM on Aug. 6, 2010