I feel like I am not married

I just recently got married and I think I regret it.Dont get me wrong I love him,but he doesn't act like he is married every time I ask him for something he will never give me an answer right away.If I ask for something at the store he makes a big deal about it the other day I asked him to buy something for $1.50 and he acted like I was asking for the world because it is HIS money.I asked him yesterday to help one of my close friends husband with something and he wouldn't do it because he wasn't HIS friend.How can I get his mind on US instead of HIM.I really dont know what to do but the past few days he has made me feel really crappy.

bobosmom

Asked by bobosmom at 2:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Wow. It does sound like he is immature. He married YOU. Meaning its not HIS money lol and I think his friends are your friends and Vis versa. I would tell him straight up that this behavior isnt right...
    Anonymous

• i have issues with money as well but i'm not that extreme. ask him how much your worth and if he isn't willing to share his wealth that you will leave. is it worth you leaving over the money crap? i doubt it! i wouldn't let my hubby leave. i have money issues cause we don't have any and i try to skimp on every penny.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Are you contributing to th marrage in the finance area? I'm not saying that every woman has to work but maybe he'll ease up if he felt like you were helping with maybe a part time job or something.
    Anonymous