Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

eeeeek help Mirena

so i have the 5 year birth control Merna .. i don't always check it every month .. but when i do it's fine i feel the 2 strings ... but this time.. they felt VARY LONG! like maybe it was out of place ! what should i do? could i get pregnant should i wait to see the doc before i have sex again? has this happened to anyone answers well aspirated!

Answer Question

Asked by Zandrialeann at 1:54 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Health

Level 7 (165 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • You should go see the doc immediately, I have mirena (I don't like it) But I know if it's out of place it can do some damage, plus you probably dont wanna have sex till you get it fixed b/c it will hit your mans equipment.

    Answer by Topgunmommy at 2:18 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

  • Yea have it checkd up it can scratch ur fallopian tube and could cause damage and u might have 2 g2 the er! U should go asap

    Answer by Leilene07 at 3:59 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

  • Definitely doctor. Good luck.

    Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:30 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
pain in stomach?

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))
newborn clothing