eeeeek help Mirena

so i have the 5 year birth control Merna .. i don't always check it every month .. but when i do it's fine i feel the 2 strings ... but this time.. they felt VARY LONG! like maybe it was out of place ! what should i do? could i get pregnant should i wait to see the doc before i have sex again? has this happened to anyone answers well aspirated!

Zandrialeann

Asked by Zandrialeann at 1:54 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Health

• You should go see the doc immediately, I have mirena (I don't like it) But I know if it's out of place it can do some damage, plus you probably dont wanna have sex till you get it fixed b/c it will hit your mans equipment.
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 2:18 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Yea have it checkd up it can scratch ur fallopian tube and could cause damage and u might have 2 g2 the er! U should go asap
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 3:59 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Definitely doctor. Good luck.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:30 AM on Aug. 3, 2010