Is my husband kidding? Seriously. . .

My husband thinks that if I eat well and exercise regularly, I can have my 20 year old body. WTF!?! I can rewind the two c-sections, defy gravity, and spit in mother natures eye, right? What do you think? Is he right, or stupid, crazy, and insensitive?

zassymama2

Asked by zassymama2 at 2:12 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• my boyfriend says that about himself sometimes. i just laugh. it is a joke. joke joke joke ha ha fucking ha ha *dies*
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:14 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• why would he say this to u? that would hurt my feelings, my dh knows he better not dare say some thing like that about me, i would slap him one good time, But i wouldent have to worry about that he loves all my flaws he knows that they came from the birth of our kids and for that he is thankfull
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:15 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Turn the question back on him. Tell him to do it and see if his twenty year old body comes back. If he manages it you will give it a try.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 2:16 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• and what the hell-o is he talking about you are hot!!! LOL
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:17 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Exercise and eating well is all fine and great but it's not gonna make our stomach look like it did before we have children. He must have hit his head.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:18 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• We are always debating, that if I was serious about looking like I did when I was 20, I would eat better and exercise more. I wear a bodybugg. I am at the gym 5 times a week. I dance 2 times a week. I have had a trainer, twice. I see a nutrionist and take natural vitamins. I can't remember when I ate a carb. And YET. . . . for him, that is not serious enough. Granted I barely eat. I AM BUSY!!!! I hate to eat. I am always getting up, my food is cold, kids talking, spilling and throwing food, so I inhale it with a lump in my throat, because I don't enjoy eating with my kids. It's called being a mom.
    zassymama2

Comment by zassymama2 (original poster) at 2:23 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Turning the question on him!?! He has been the same underweight since high school. He can eat whatever he wants, and he is still underweight. That's why I get so mad when he says this to me. He seriously tells me I can get my old body, if I really wanted to.
    zassymama2

Comment by zassymama2 (original poster) at 2:27 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Stupid, Crazy & insensitive. Don't you just love men?
    ChelseaG23

Answer by ChelseaG23 at 2:39 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• LOL! @ChelseaG23. Yes, I do! Thank you for reminding me. . .
    zassymama2

Comment by zassymama2 (original poster) at 2:42 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• you need to tell him to eat shit! you are beautiful the way you are. i had a c section too and everything changes. i hate my tummy. but my partner loves me the way i am, i gave up my body so we could have a baby. and i would not change that, EVER. he needs to grow up. good job for going to the gym and taking good care of yourself! you are awesome momma!!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 2:54 AM on Aug. 3, 2010