What do you think pregnant or not ???

I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and both have been negative. The last time I had my period was June 10th. July no period and now I don't even feel like I will start in Aug ? I did have some brown stopping but that was a week ago and it was just once. I know I should go to the Dr but I'm a little nervous.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I took lots of pregnancy tests and they said negative as well, but I knew differently. Eventually one said I was. Go to a pregnancy center, its free. I hate to say it be nervous, Babies are fun, but a lot of work.
    ChelseaG23

Answer by ChelseaG23 at 2:21 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Chelsea.... said it all!
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 2:23 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Stress can cause you to not ovulate. So can dieting. There are several other reasons you could have missed a period. But for your own peace of mind go to the Doctor and get a blood test (aka Serum test) its the only way to know for sure.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 2:34 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• just go to the doctor its the only way and being stressed and nervous is only making it worse if ur not pregnant , could be causing u to be late,, stop stressing if u are then its done and if youre not then try again (if youre ready )
    jjpnelson

Answer by jjpnelson at 3:17 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would try the dr and have a blood test done.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:31 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• If it were me, I would go to your gyno and see what is up. I have heard of people being pregnant and it not showing up on the home test. Best wishes to you :D
    MrsWilmot

Answer by MrsWilmot at 10:30 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i agree, go to ask your dr... or a pregnancy center where they give free tests works too... HPTs often read false negatives...
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:13 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• With my last pregnancy I took 5 different test all negative, I didn't find out that I was really pregnant until I was having my miscarriage at 12 weeks. Go to your doctor, tell them to do a blood test and if that comes up negative they need to find out why you haven't gotten your period yet. It could be nothing or something as simple as the birth control you are on (if you are on any) but it could be something serious also.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Go to the Dr's and get them to run a test (blood or urine).GL...when was the last time you had sex? was it protected?
    ThinkPink23

Answer by ThinkPink23 at 12:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2010