I WAS G0ING M0VE 0UT 0F STATE AND WAS G0ING T0 LEAVE MY B0YFRIEND 0F 11mo. LIKE A WEEK AGO. MY QUESTI0N IS :"DID I MAKE THE RIGHT DECISI0N BY STAYING?"," 0NLY BECAUSE THREE DAYS BEF0RE I LEFT HE WAS CRYING T0 ME EVERYNIGHT, F0R ME N0T T0 LEAVE"

HisMrsQUEEN

Asked by HisMrsQUEEN at 2:35 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Why were you gonna leave him? Explain more please!
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:37 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• If you could please explain a little more, we could offer a more rounded suggestion.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:57 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• yeah, i think more explanation would help too, but i will say this....i stayed with my husband because he cried about it...about 3 months after i decided to stay we started arguing again, and it came out the real reason he was crying was not because he didn't want to lose me, but because he didn't want to be like the rest of his family who all had broken marriages...he didn't want to have to live in an apartment again...all the superficial reasons ! I finally said, this can't work and left....those 3 months, were miserable and if I'd stayed any longer than that, i don't see it would have gotten better....if you stay only because he cried, because you feel guilty, you'll never find happiness....if you decided to stay because you're giving him a second chance for genuine reasons and you truly want to try, then good luck to you, I hope it all works !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 5:06 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Depends on the reason you were going to leave. I say follow your gut instincts and you can never go wrong!
    Kboyd1012

Answer by Kboyd1012 at 6:45 AM on Aug. 3, 2010