why??

I love my hubby so much, but y does he annoy me so much?!?

steph_parker

Asked by steph_parker at 3:00 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• What does he do that bothers you so much explain more.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:02 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Sometimes it can be something as little as yawning and yawning over and over agin. Maybe he annoys me when he smokes. He gets so tired n stupid!! N he wnt stop.
    steph_parker

Comment by steph_parker (original poster) at 3:03 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• mine irritates the hell outtta me most days --- somedays i feel like hitting him with a frying pan but for some reason i refrain, why????
    jjpnelson

Answer by jjpnelson at 3:04 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• our loved ones are the ones that know us best, and we know them best. it's because of that that sometimes the quirky little things they do can get under our skin so easy. i firmly believe you need the little fights to help you get over the big ones.
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 4:23 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I think we tend to take out our frustrations on our parteners, even if they don't cause them!
    So if we are irritated, some of the things they do seem to irritate us even more....
    NatalievdV

Answer by NatalievdV at 4:27 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Mine has 1 really annoying thing he does, he knows it irritates the hell out of me so he does it on purpose cause he thinks it is funny to piss me off.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:34 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• He annoys you because you are with him so much. And, like a pp said, you may be frustrated or annoyed at something else, but take it out on him, or blame him because he is your partner and we take things out on the people we trust to be there after we do.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 6:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Thank u all for ur comments!!
    steph_parker

Comment by steph_parker (original poster) at 6:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2010