What is the funniest thing you child has done

linzo565

Asked by linzo565 at 3:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Dancing 2 single ladies lol so cute...also gettin mad and saying "ur pissing me off" lol
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 4:13 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• N urs?
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 4:14 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• lately it was shaving creaming the cat.
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 4:18 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My youngest girl went to theatre camp this year...just day camp, but every day for a week....on the last day they got to see a real play put on by the group of actors who lead the camp, plus they got to perform themselves for all the parents....well at the end of the play they watched, while all the kids were clapping and woohoooing, my daughter stands up and says her favourite phrase "You're fired ! " lmao !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 4:40 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I think every stage there has been something funny...'however dds potty training and decided she had to go upstairs to pee. Before she goes up she says "mommy stay here! Don't come with me!" I hear the stool move and the sound of her potty seat hitting the toilet, silence, then "mommy!!! HELP!!!" I run up the stairs and say "what's wrong!??" crying, she says "my pants go round and around and around and around!!!" lol she pulled them down but wanted them all the way off and just couldn't get them there
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I don't know if this is the funniest, but the other day I was in the kitchen making dinner and I told her to Shoo! Cuz I was about to open the oven... and she left... and brought me my shoe.
    I thought it was hilarious!
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 5:38 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• ^^LOL @MomtoElliet! That is awesome!! hahah

We were in the car on the way home from somewhere and my husband turned on the back windshield wiper to clean the back window and since the window was dry it made a scraping noise sort of and my daughter looks around and says "What in the hell was that?!!" I could not help myself from laughing. But I did chew my husband out when we were alone because I know she got it from him lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:11 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• He is 13 months and learning to walk backwards. Its hilarious cause he concentrates so hard and when he gets it hes so excited and busts up laughing :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 11:59 AM on Aug. 3, 2010