How many of you actually use the "green" bags at the grocery store on a regular basis?

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 6:53 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Shopping

• When I remember, so no. I would like to use them most of the time but I usually forget them at home or in the car.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 7:11 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I do! I leave them in my trunk. I've found that I can fit more things in them than the plastic ones, which saves me trips to my truck! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:18 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• All the time and meat and the like go in plastic and then in the cloth and they get washed once month to get rid of all the germies.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:18 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I do.  I also get 50 store points for every bag I use which are redeemed for free groceries when you get enough added up.  I have over $150 of free groceries so far which I usually redeem at Christmas time.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:48 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I use them probably 9 out of 10 times because once in a while I stop at the store after work and don't have them with me.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 7:05 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i use them when i go to the library, i have to. i've already killed thirteen backpacks, and seven duffle bags in five years. now i give one to each kid. they are alot stronger than plastic.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:07 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I use the insulated ones the most because they are stronger, and I have a few canvas bags of my own. They are easier to handle with the handles to carry and I feel like they aren't going to break with heavy bottles. Getting the hubby to use them is another story.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:14 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i would if i could remember to bring them with me !!!!
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 7:25 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• When I remember to take them, I use them. I do recycle plastic bags.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:44 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• if I remember, once they are in the house they stay there. I have even tried to tell my kids that if they remind me tp use them i will give them a dollar. hasn't worked.
    karglynn

Answer by karglynn at 8:01 AM on Aug. 3, 2010