I NEED COFFEE!!!!

They just discontinued my favorite brand of instant mocha cappuccino. I would travel 30 minutes to stock up by the case and now that store will no longer carry it. I don't like coffee. I have a cappuccino machine - and I don't mind using it - but I haven't found anything that I like to drink! I also need something for when we go out of town, because I'm not lugging my machine to the mountains of North Carolina. I think I've tried all the instants that are out there - am I forced to go to Starbucks every morning in my PJ'S? :(

augsmom

Asked by augsmom at 7:11 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• drinking

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 7:21 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:46 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I agree with LoriKeet--- search online and see if there are any vendors who have it-- and stock up! I hope you find what you are looking for, it stinks when favorite products are discontinued and hard to find.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:48 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I bet you can find it online - go to the manufacturer's website and see if they have information on getting it. You could also ask your grocery store; I shop at Giant Eagle and they have ordered in certain products for me.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:17 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• coffeecome on over

i just brewed a pot

not your brand, but hot , fresh and ready

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:32 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I agree with LoriKeet... check online with the distributor of the brand you like. You may be able to buy it there. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:42 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I called the company and they said they weren't making it anymore - no replacement. I tried ordering it when the local stores stopped carrying it. No luck.

It was General Foods International 100 Calorie Packs Cafe Mocha. Remember the commercials? They made the funny frothing noise with their voice?
    augsmom

Comment by augsmom (original poster) at 9:05 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Starbucks now has single sized instant coffee, and it's pretty good! You can buy it in the store, and it's not that expensive. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:07 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Your going to have to find something else that is almost or just as good GL
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:41 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Well, yes, that's what I was asking...
    augsmom

Comment by augsmom (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2010