Do you reuse plastic bags from the grocery stores, Target, etc?

What do you reuse them for?

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 7:14 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Shopping

• Yes...when picking up scraps of trash, juice boxes, wrappers in the kitchen area--apparently the trash can is too far away for my kids! LOL My husband uses them to bring his lunch to work in.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:36 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I take back the plastic bags to the grocery stores and put them in the recycling bins.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 8:03 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I've been weaning myself off using the plastic bags, buying the reusable ones. When I do get bags, I use them for smelly diapers, wet clothes (pool), cleaning out the vacuum, etc.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:08 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Wow, its been years since a plastic shopping bag made it into my house....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 3:56 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• yes, you use them for garbage bags for the garbages for your bathroom,bedroom etc. or for picnics,and overnight bags for your kids
    Mrs.RobertBlair

Answer by Mrs.RobertBlair at 7:16 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• We reuse them as dirty diaper bags, and dog poop bags.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:23 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I reuse the bags for waset basket bags. I have a puppy who isn't quite potty trained yet, I used them as a glove to pick up the poop and the pee-pee paper towels and throw them out. I also use them when my 2 year old has a VERY bad diaper. Toss it in there, tie a big knot, and throw it outside. Also, when we go camping, wet clothes go in them. My Husband and I like to shop at Save-A-Lot, and they do not give grocery bags (not for free anyway) so we usually just bring a handfull of them and reuse them for that shopping too!!
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 7:26 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• hahaha, yeah, i use mine for dog poop and cat litter too ! lol
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 7:26 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Absolutely, I use them for the trash in the bathrooms and for when I run out of kitchen bags as well as for when I am cleaning up around the house.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 7:39 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• bathroom garbage, dirty diapers when we run out of the diaper genie bags, and scooping the littler box or for accidents(I have 2 kittens not full trained yet)
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 7:44 AM on Aug. 3, 2010