Leapfrog toys

Does your child have any? What's his/her fav? My son just got a my pal scout which is a stuffed dog that teaches colors, animals and even his own name. It is so cute.

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 7:28 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think the only Leap Frog toy my baby has (9 months) is the Learn N Groove Musical Table. He loves that thing! We have a lot of Leap Frog for toddlers though so he'll be playing with those shortly. One of my toddler boy's (28 months) favorites is My Pal Scout and the worm that has the alphabet on his feet and he sings and plays music, I'm not sure what that one's called, but he loves it!
    MommySteph06

Answer by MommySteph06 at 10:53 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I love the leap frog toys. DS has the leapster 2 and the tag reader. I think they are great learning tools
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 7:38 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My boys love the leapfrog toys. My one year old plays with the leapfrog table and the catepillar all the time.
    Momofboys22

Answer by Momofboys22 at 7:48 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• omg-scout.. is like my daughters FAVORITE and i love it too ! getting this baby to be the violet one as well :)
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 8:19 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• After having 5 kids - yes, we have tons of them! My son loves his Scout too, I think it's one of the best toys!

Answer by missanc at 8:26 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My girl got the leapster thing for her 3rd birthday and has played with it since. She's 5 1/2 now :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:12 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I love leap frog toys too. My kids had one that sounds similar to the dog, but it was a bunny, they loved it. They also had a Leap which sang the Alphabet, and a magnetic refrigerator ABC's thing. They are 2 and 3 now and we have kept getting them leap frog toys appropriate for their ages.

LovePeaceHope

Answer by LovePeaceHope at 9:31 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My daughter has the ABC caterpillar, the activity table, and then ABC magnets for the fridge. She really likes the magnets. Mostly just to hold and chew on and scratch up the fridge with. LOL. I've been thinking about getting the stuffed dog for her birthday.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My DD has the caterpiller too. And the puppy.
    Mrs.Elgert

Answer by Mrs.Elgert at 10:10 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I have several of the Leapfrog toys for my toddler grandson. He loves making them make noise. They are fun but don't count on them teaching your child things that are important for their education.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:49 AM on Aug. 3, 2010