Is it just me or is anyone ready for Fall?

I'm so ready for Fall, its my favorite time of year! The heat is getting annoying here now. Anyone else feel this way?

Mom2Rylin

Asked by Mom2Rylin at 7:43 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh, yea! It cannot get here fast enough! I love the cool weather and warm clothes you get to dress everyone in! I am a sweater freak, so anytime I can wear one I am happy...lol
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 8:05 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Fall is my favorite time of year too. I'm sick of this heat. I live in Georgia and this seems like our hottest summer yet.
    Momofboys22

Answer by Momofboys22 at 7:46 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Last week I was feeling that way, now that it's cooled off some, I'm okay...and hoping it doesn't get oppressively hot again anytime soon!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:47 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Yes, I love the fall. Unfortunately down here in Texas, the humidity doesn't seem to want to go away until November:(
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:57 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I'm with you on that thinking. The past month was absolutely brutal here. Fall is welcome here.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 8:01 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Fall is the best!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 8:02 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Yes and no... the heat is unbearable!!! But on the other hand, my hubby deploys in the fall =( So it can take it's time if it wants to
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:03 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Me too! I love Fall...falling_leavesIt's my FAVORITE season.

ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 8:03 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I was ready for fall a month ago. It's been so hot this summer, I can't take it any more!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:05 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I love the fall! The only thing that sucks about it is that snow can come anytime mid-October on :(
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:06 AM on Aug. 3, 2010