I have a topic of debate for you who say breasts are not intended to be for sex,but only for breastfeeding.... adult content

I got to thinking last night about why do we always have enlarged breasts when other primates only do while breastfeeding. Well,I went fishing for answers. Well it seems that when we became bipedal,we no longer had the reddened buttocks to signal estrus,so nature gave us rounded breasts to mimic the buttocks. Since we as humans need to keep our mate because we are capable of sex at all times,our breasts stay enlarged. So it seems,the breast's role is first a sexual one,and a feeding role is secondary.If we didn't draw them in with the boobies,they're would be no babies to suckle.Comments?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:11 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds good to me! :) Besides... sometimes womena re unable to even create breastmilk, so if that was the primary reasoning for having them then those women would be SOL. I happen to be one of those women that does not create breastmilk, but I do happen to be a vary large size of DDD. So I guess mine ARE intended for sexual use! lol

And as far as matthewscandi's comment goes... I also am proud to say I have a great personality, sense of humor, etc. So that doesn't mean it is all I have going for me.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:25 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• It makes sense to me too. Interesting....
    Momofboys22

Answer by Momofboys22 at 8:17 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• It does make a lot of sense, breast can be sensual and erotic as well.

Answer by older at 8:18 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Totally agree... it isn't UNnatural for a man to be turned on by boobs. It drives me nuts when so many women argue that the only purpose for boobs is to feed a baby just so they can flaunt them wherever they want!
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 8:22 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Makes sense to me:) I didn't realize there were women out there that actually feel that breasts are for feeding only.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:15 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I guess you would need big breasts if you had nothing else...
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:17 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• good thing too
    that nature did not make men have boobies
    there would be a lot less babies, and almost zero committed men

wow, men with boobies, what a different world it would be
    all men, not just moobs-fat men
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:24 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• my guy is a butt man lol he don't care for boobies much- but i think boobs can be for both.. although for breastfeeding is their BEST use vs for some horn dog to stare at
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 8:17 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I totally agree they are sexual & for feeding... we were created with them for both purposes... evolution has nothing to do with it.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 8:26 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• unable to even create breastmilk, so if that was the primary reasoning for having them then those women would be SOL.

Some women are unable to create babies but, they still have all the parts.

No matter how it is spun women are going to have the right to BF as long they and the child want to and they will be doing anywhere that their child is hungry.

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:27 AM on Aug. 3, 2010