do you masterbate?? and would you tell your husband if you do??

its not that hes gone or that we dont have sex or that its bad but sometimes i just get the feeling to but i dont know wheather to do it or not and wheather or not to tell him

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• i do and he knows...he actually has said its sexy i do and that if he ever cought me he would be really turned on....i have toys and he has bought me some too. he also does too but duh
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Same as babykins...but I don't have any toys.
    Anonymous

• love to!!! my s/o loves to watch and loves to know I do it by myself
    Anonymous

• yes and yes
    kristie190

Answer by kristie190 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I do and he knows an totally ok w/ it. It actually turns him on. He likes watchin me. I only have 1 toy and dats all I need to get the job done. lol. I think you should do it and let him watch when you feel comfortable. His expression might blow you away. lol. Don't tell him you're gonna do it, jus surprise him one night. :)
    MyBlessin

Answer by MyBlessin at 3:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I do and no I didn't tell him but I got rid of the h and bought toys. I don't keep a secret about it from anyone now. Guys love that stuff! Unless he's some really straight laced dude who would get his panties in a wad I'd sure as the dickens tell him. It gives him something to think about while he's at work and he'll be in a hurry to get home and take over!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• everyone does. duh.
    Anonymous

• Ummmm sweetie there is nothing wrong with doing it yourself when he is away or even at home with you like everyone says he might love it!!! My hubby always tries to sneak in at odd times in the day to find me doing it, cause it turnes him on. it not like ur getting another guy to do anything for you, just your hand or a toy and I recomend both!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Actually, it is masturbate...

Isn't it funny.. had you been caught doing that 120 yrs ago they would have performed a clitorectomy  on you or a circumcision if you were male to prevent you from touching yourself.. Masturbation was thought to bring on hysteria on in women. That is why Circumcision was so popular, many parents were assured by the Dr.s (like Kellogg) that removing the Clit or the foreskin would prevent children from touching themselves.. How horrific..

StarMommy77

Answer by StarMommy77 at 4:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Why woulden't you tell him??? Men love it...my man dosen't care that I do....he dose it too.....
    Supermom707

Answer by Supermom707 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2008