Guilt?

So, yesterday I was at work and SO came to get me I told him not to get me until 10:15 well I was stuck at work until almost 11 there is a whole procedure to this and it caused him to yell at me? It wasn't like I was out having fun do you think i should apologize or feel bad?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 8:47 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• You didn't do anything wrong, so why apologize, it is not like you did this on purpose, stuff happens and he should be more understanding.

Answer by older at 10:38 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• You can apologize, but I think you should be really concerned at how he reacted to a situation that wasn't your fault. These kinds of incidents give real insight into basic character, and I would not want someone in my life who would so react to a situation that just happened and was really not my fault. I would take it as a warning about what could happen in the future and maybe reconsider hanging on to this dude.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:24 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would just say, "I'm sorry you had to wait for me, but I got held over at work for....., but I don't appreciate being yelled at for something I had no control over!"
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 8:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would apologize for making him wait, and explain why. He shouldn't have yelled at you, it's not your fault if you get held over at work.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:57 AM on Aug. 3, 2010