Do you go to the bathroom in front of your s/o?

Does he go in front of you? #1 or #2?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• No way! Never... that's the one thing that we keep private and the other one don't care.... LOL
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• no way!! thats something i never want him to see me do he goes pee in front of me once in a while but never #2 i want to appear lady like to him and i dont think going to the bathroom in front of him portrays that
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• He's always walking in on me so I'll pee in front of him, but never poop.
    Anonymous

• We do #1 in front of each other sometimes but never #2. We'll tell each that we gonna do it, #2, if we are far away from each other an joking around but dats it. lol
    MyBlessin

Answer by MyBlessin at 3:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Ya know my husband thinks its normal for married people to do that and I told him he was crazy . I WILL not go in front of him. To me, its a private thing, and the one place I don't have to worry about anthing.
    Anonymous

• i just do number 1 never number 2 but he sure dont care doing both infront of me lolz
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• The only reason we don't do #2 in front of each other is because of the literal stink. (He can't say his doesn't stink, and neither can I, lol.) Other than that, we don't hide anything from each other. He knows and loves me as I am...clean or dirty, lady or not, etc.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• yeah we do it in front of eachother, we always leave the door open to the restroom in the house when we do the restroom or take a shower I always call him to chat with me, its fun;] our hall is right in front of the restroom so he sits there to chat with me and I sometimes do the same. its also a good thing for my 3 yr old that is barely learning how to use the potty, he watches us and gets encouraged to sit on his little toilet.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 4:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• My hubby is crazy he thinks is funny to see me do #2
    he crazy and funny,he don't care if he does it
    but I do care about the #2 that's crazy.
    Anonymous

• Only if the other person is in the shower. One bathroom, what are ya gonna do?
    faile

Answer by faile at 5:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2008