Does anyone know of any legit jobs that you can do at home?

I am a licensed cosmetologist, but due to my health over the last year and a half I have been unable to go back to work. I really need something I can do right now at home.

survivor30

Asked by survivor30 at 8:47 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• Can you do the cosmetology from your home or does that mean being licensed and having expensive equipment?
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:58 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• not really. why don't you cut hair from home?
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:06 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I'm sorry I forgot to add that the surgeries I am having are keeping me from doing hair.
    survivor30

Comment by survivor30 (original poster) at 9:13 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I don't know of any legit jobs other than starting your own at home business. I do know a woman who is a telemarketer from home and she hates it and she still has to be available for a "shift".
    JessWulf84

Answer by JessWulf84 at 9:13 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I don't know of any at home jobs, but there are a lot of businesses you can do research on that you could be successful at. I am a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. Very fun and easy business. Let me know if you would like any info.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:02 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I have the best WAH Business and I am giving away the 72.00 Business kit RIGHTNOW... I make FT income from home..with my two DD"s here and expecting #3!

This is a 38 year old Reliable Business, that has the BEST compensation plan credentials you will EVER FIND!!

You work entirely around your life, and only betweeen 5-20 hours a week! No set shifts, no places, YOU'RE THE BOSS

I will message you!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 11:03 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• There are jobs! You can do ChaCha or KGB, Lionbridge, and more. I do GPT sites (Get Paid To) that are free and you can make a little bit from them. My favorite is SimpleGPT. There are phone jobs if your kids are at school (100% silence). The best group for jobs is http://www.cafemom.com/group/30431. They list all that they find.

pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 11:16 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I agree with pageantgirl3. Go to the group she linked. They are some awesome ladies to help with finding work from home!

I also do GPT and PTC(paid to click) sites. I have a website for all my referral links and also payment proofs. You are more than welcome to check it out! http://tennissandgirl.webs.com

Good luck in your search!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 11:31 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• If you don't mind becoming an independent sales consultant, check out my group One of a Kind Baskets for more information, or if you just want to network with other moms and bounce ideas off of them, check out my general business group Mommy Movers & Shakers.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:32 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i do my home based business with boresha coffee it's a great buisness opportunity visit my website at http://pattystone.igetpaidtodrinkcoffee.com it is a thermogenic,low glycemic ,fat-furnning coffee i have lost 11lbs so far.
    nawnaw428

Answer by nawnaw428 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 3, 2010