How is the tooth fairy at your house?

Our is forgetful...shows up late...is too loud at night, and never has any one dollar bills.

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 8:52 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• (Hanging head in shame) I SUCKED as the tooth fairy. I always forgot! Then had to say...oh I am sure she came, let's go look and pretend to find the money on the floor lol. I don't know why, but I always forgot...I am a horrible mom/tooth fairy :(
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:55 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Well when we were that age to begin loosing teeth, my mom made it a lot of fun. Probably because she too didn't want to wake us, or forgot, who knows. But we basically looked through the entire bed, ripping it all apart as she dropped coins through the process. Not sure how she held the coins but, that's how we did it. I remember that more than looosing the teeth.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:01 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• A DOLLAR... holy crap, our tooth fairy is a cheap b!tch... I may have to have a talk with her about the cost of living increases... hmmm... I'll make her some tea in the garden next time she stops by...I haven't seen her in about 10 years, but she is due for visiting soon....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:07 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• non-existant. At 9 he doesn't believe in it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:52 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• That sounds just like our tooth fairy, lol. My poor dd...the fairy forgot then the next night she gave her a new tooth brush ( I just happened to have one) and $1.00 worth of change (nickles & dimes) cause I didn't have any bills, lol
    Anonymous5

Answer by Anonymous5 at 9:01 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• The tooth fairy in my house always left $1 (and no, she wasn't cheap - it is a tooth, not some world changing invention!). She sometimes was "late" but always came.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:14 AM on Aug. 3, 2010