If you did/do,at what age did you start...... adult content

masterbating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can believe that. From what i understand, it's not unnatural for girls to feel things down there & actually climax at that age. I'm sure you did not realize that what you were doing was something sexual. It probably just felt good, so you kept on doing it. That's probably more normal than one might think. I had never had an orgasm until i was 24. I have had feelings down there prior to my first real orgasm, but i could just never climax until i bought a vibrator. I have taught myself how to do it with my hands, but to me it's way more time consuming & tiring. And it's hard to get that perfect rhythm without my vibrator.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:23 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I was 24.

I had never had an orgasm & i was not enjoying sex. I figured if i could teach myself to orgasm, that i might enjoy it more. So, i took the advice of a friend & bought a vibrator, a dildo & a lil book on how to masturbate (lame, i know...but i needed pointers) It was not long before i was masturbating almost daily. I still did not enjoy sex with my ex husband though...we divorced. BUT, when i met my current DH, i asked him of we could bring the toys into the bedroom & he was all about it. My ex husband felt threatened by them, like he was not good enough (he wasn't...lol) But, my current DH loved it because he felt like it took the pressure off of him to make me orgasm. We have great sex with our toys now. But, i do still masturbate a few times a week. I can't help it! Now that i have great orgasm's, it's hard not to...LOL!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:14 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• 13 or 14
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 9:23 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• As a former preschool teacher I can tell you that it is not all that uncommon for young girls to do this, especially during nap time when they are trying to sooth themselves...no unlike thumb sucking. They are not aware of this as a sexual thing, just a comfort thing.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:47 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I remember being in 3 or 4 grade
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I wish I could answer this anonymously. But yeah, probably about 3 or 4 as well, maybe earlier, basically as long as I can remember. I did it whenever I would have to fall asleep, at daycare even. For some reason I discovered it relaxed me and helped me go to sleep. I would have to sleep with my hands up by my head at daycare and I would get spanked for it at home. I think it caused me all kinds of sexual shame and embarrassment issues, I'm very uncomfortable with my sexuality, and think of spanking as being somewhat sexual. It was a habit I couldn't break until probably highschool or even college age. I wish I could undo that part of my life.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 9:38 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Not until after I had been through my first sexual relationship. I decided it was time to get to know my own body.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I was 4,if you can't believe that. And yes,it was to orgasm
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:18 AM on Aug. 3, 2010