Who in your family do you wish you knew better?

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 9:13 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My little sister. I've been trying to help her out for some time now. She don't seem to get it. She keeps making one mistake after another.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 9:27 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My niece. She is a doctoral fellow at Duke. She has been gone a while between going to Vassar and then Duke. She isn't 18 anymore, and I really want to get to know her as an adult.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:17 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• my sister. she and I r the only two and I just can't gt close to her. she doesnt want 2 b my sister.
    MissMetreeB

Answer by MissMetreeB at 9:24 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My Aunt Jody. She's such a sweet soul but my grandmother's dying keeps her way busy with being the power of attorney

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:15 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• No one.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would like to speak with my dad's dad about his military time, but he NEVER talks about it. It was pretty traumatic being in Germany during all of that. I know him well otherwise, but always want to know his experience with that time in his life.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:20 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• my dad and granpa if they were still around :(
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:34 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• None that are living. I am very close to my family. I would like to see my cousin that lives in NJ more often, she is a neat person.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:45 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My brother and sister who live in AZ - I'm in PA - and they don't keep in touch at all.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:49 AM on Aug. 3, 2010