odd pms or pregnancy...

Okay. Here lately I've been thinking I'm pregnant due to naseua (made me throw up once in the car) and sore breasts for about 2 weeks now! I should be expecting my period around Tuesday of next week. Right now my stomach is cramping every now and again...but it's not consistant like my pms cramps. They just come and go and this has never happened to me before. I can't really remember what it was like before I knew for sure I was pregnant with my 1st child. So is this a sign? Please don't tell me to test. I have 1 test left and my husband wants me to wait until Tuesday to use it. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It really could be either, but if your breasts stay sore that is a good sign. right b4 my period starts my breasts lose their soreness (like a day or 2 b4). Good luck
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• wait till like 3 or days after your due to test but i had those same symptoms when i was preg but the nausea went away and i had no more morning sickness the rest of my pregnancy
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 3:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• at the first of my pregnancy i got car sick all the time!! but i would wait and take the test cause none of us can tell you if you're pregnant or not.
    SummersMamma

Answer by SummersMamma at 3:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I'm going to test...on Tuesday =) I know none of yall can tell me if I am or not...I just wanted some input! Thanks everyone!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 5:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2008