women why do you stop sex then get mad when ur husband cheat? adult content

MissMetreeB

Asked by MissMetreeB at 9:20 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Because marriage does not give you free reign to look elsewhere for sex when you're not getting it at home. Most women are not stopping sex out of spite,there are problems that need to be worked out. If we wants to screw someone else,he can divorce his wife first!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Well some of us are not the ones withholding you think its the woman but sometimes its the man and not every person who does not get sex at home cheats.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:26 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Well, cheating is dishonest & it shows lack of respect for the other. If a man really is wanting to have sex with his wife, he can get it with the right words & actions. All a man has to do is make his wife feel beautiful & special, that will melt any woman. He doesn't have to cheat, that is ridiculous! AND, if the wife still wont give it up, the DH can always talk to her & tell her how badly he wants to have sex with her & that he misses it & misses being so close with her. There are ways around "having" to cheat. Men NEVER have to cheat because their wife wont give it up, that is a retarded excuse & anyone who falls for it is also retarded. I don't think there are any excuses for cheating except for, the man is a total douchebag & has no respect for his wife. That is the ONLY excuse for cheating.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:28 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• This is not so cut and dry. Sometimes there are problems, the person not getting sex is not trying and the person witholding isn't either. So rather than be adult about it, someone finally breaks down and looks elsewhere for what he/she is not getting at home. Open communication is key in any marriage/relationship. I personally feel if you are truly that miserable, you should grow up and get divorced before you find someone else...AND the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side of the fence until you have to mow it! This is why my DH and I talk..sometimes fight, but we work it out because someone else just brings new crap with them you have to deal with in the end.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:29 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Your relationship should be based on more than sex. If your husband cheats because he's not getting any, then he was never going to be faithful to you in the first place.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:32 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• The sex usually stops because there are problems in the marriage. This is when communication comes in. If a guy cheats, he is a worthless sack of crap and doesn't care about his family. Period.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:37 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Honestly, no man or women is forced to cheat on their SO. Regardless if there is a lack of sex, communication, or trust there is no justification for cheating on your SO. Anyone who tries to justify it is only fooling themselves, because you cannot justify that action. If you want someone else, if you want to get what you 'need' somewhere else then you end your relationship with your SO. If you cannot be man (or women) enough to work on what is wrong in the relationship then you don't deserve that relationship. If you have to go find tail somewhere else because your relationship is bad, then you don't deserve that relationship. Again, there is absolutely no justification in cheating. I don't care what the SO did.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:46 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Personally, I didn't stop having sex," I'm not for nights for no reason, or I didnt get what I want so no sex thing." Maybe that's why I'm married 47 yrs since17. A girlfriend asked me once, did I cut my S/O off to get what I want, I said, no," I don't play those games, I didn't get married to NOT HAVE SEX. " I'am and always was a talker so I guess we always communicated a lot. We were separated 4 yrs by a Marine stint, so all I wanted after that on was to be with him. Don't get me wrong it's been a long haul at times, but there are times you just don't hold back on sex for stupid reasons and then wonder why you S/O is cheasting. You learn what he likes and he learns what you like and love goes on from there. Isn't that why we all got married in the first place to love and have sex with that man or women we married, if not, lets face it, you don't truly love that person deep down after all.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I'm not going to subject myself to sex when I am not in the mood. I don't care if there is some unwritten rule that we are supposed to spread our legs and take it regardless of how we feel about it. If he is going to cheat on me because my sex drive is not what it was 10 years ago, then he is a big douche. I don't go looking for some action when he can't get it up. Sex does not define our marriage.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:56 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• You have to be in the right frame of mind to have sex, it shouldn't be an obligation, and if he cheats because of this he is no better than a dog!

Answer by older at 10:37 AM on Aug. 3, 2010