Would you think this sounds/looks like weird initials?

JK, if you were to give a girl those initial and call her by them? does it remind you of school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Baby Names

• School? no,it reminds me of "just kidding"

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:42 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• It reminds me of the lady that wrote the Harry potter books.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:43 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Well ok but only since you mentioned it. If I think about it , it reminds me of Jr high but what does that have to do with a grown woman (hopefully out of Jr high) giving her baby a name with the initials of JK. If you are so worried about it give your child a middle name and it won't be JK anymore
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:45 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I find the practice of calling people by their initials odd but to have and be calling by the initials JK would remind me too much of "Just Kidding" or JK Rollings. But more the Just Kidding thing.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:51 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I don't care for initials as a name. "JK" IMO is no worse than any other combination.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 9:57 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I think calling her JK would be awkward. They don't really roll off the tongue so to speak. The initials themselves are fine but not if you'll be using them as a name.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:53 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i think the initials are fine as initials, but not as a nickname, mostly because of just kidding. ;)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:56 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• just like everyone else.. JK looks like just kidding.. nothing bad..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:59 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Yeah, it makes me think of Just Kidding. In fact, when I saw it, I thought you were saying 'J/K' about the question until I realized you weren't.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Makes me think of 'just kidding' as well. I think as initials it would be ok. But not as a nickname
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 7:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2010