How do you get stains out the seats in your car???

I have light colored seats in my car that have gotten some stains on them. My dad tried some cleaner he bought for his seats in his truck and it made his stains worse and i don't want that to happen to me. Any advice i would gratly appreciate. Thanks!

Momofboys22

Asked by Momofboys22 at 9:44 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• get a dirt devil spot remover. its portable and cleans great. I think my mil bought hers at walmart for $50
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:47 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My dad took a spray bottle of shout and mixed it with water and that worked pretty well.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 9:49 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• We use Tough Stuff. I have horrible fabric in my car and it stains so easily. This stuff is great! We got it at an auto parts store.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Fairy, did he scrub it with something or just dab it with a cloth?
    Momofboys22

Comment by Momofboys22 (original poster) at 9:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• If you have cloth seats and can use an upholstery cleaner on them. Otherwise your going to leave a soapy residue behind that is going to attract more dirt. Or you can steam clean them.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 3, 2010