I have a budget of $550.00 where is the best place to go shopping.

Their ages are 14,10,6,4,3, all boys

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 9:56 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in

• Maybe Walmart
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 9:58 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would have to say walmart, or maybe kohl's
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:58 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I'm guessing it's for school clothes? Try thrift stores and consignment shops first. Over the next few weekends try hitting up some yard sales. If you can't find much with those 3 places, try outlets, such as Marshall's and places like that.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:58 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Walmart-Dollar Store-K-mart-Target-Marshals- TJ MAX is awsome too!
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 10:00 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Old Navy is great for the older boys. Good prices and yet has the name recognition. I'd stick with Wal Mart for the younger ones. If you have a Kohls they usually have good sales.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:00 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Depends on what your buying. if its uniforms Go to Walmart, or the cheapest Store you can go to. But you buy shoes @ footlocker that way they will wear longer
    MissMetreeB

Answer by MissMetreeB at 10:03 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I like Kohl's, and KMart. My kids are younger so I also shop at the Children's Place, which has REALLY good sales around this time of year
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 10:03 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Old Navy

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:04 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would go to a thrift store(look it up on line, and stuff), they have cool stuff. The 5 dollar store and under has back packs and stuff. I don't know if you have that store near you.

Look for the weekly sales you can usually get good jeans at Sears, jc pennies for 12.00 costing you 240. for 4 pairs each, shirts are cheap you can get them for 5.00 or 7.00 at Kmart, walmart or even look in the flyers. Clearance in any store alway in the back of the store. Always seek coupons they are everywhere even online..

I have 4 kids, and 3 are girls all of the good clothes that are in excellent condition that don't fit my older girls go to the younger-they love it!!! So it makes it cheaper being they need less. My son gets everything new, I have no choice. I usually spend the same amount but remember I have girls they get accessories, and they do well.

Good luck!!!!!

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:05 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Ross or Tj Maxx Target or walmart :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:06 AM on Aug. 3, 2010