where is the best place to go grocery shopping in georgia?

im just wondering, im trying the coupon mom thing and wanted to know wheres the best deals. who has the best prices? does coupon mom really save you that much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Check the weekly ads to see what's on sale at each store that week. I'm not sure where in GA you are, but I have Ingles, Kroger, Publix, Wal-Mart and Target w/ groceries, and Aldi (which I hate) very close by. I do the majority of my shopping at Kroger, but will go to Wal-Mart and Target about once a month to pick up items that they always have the best prices on (for example, Wal-Mart has the lowest price on the vegetarian foods I eat, like veggie burgers). I hit Publix for their buy-one-get-one-free deals once every couple of weeks. But I do about 75% of my food purchases at Kroger. They run good specials every week, so I rotate what I'm buying so I can stock up on or use what they have have on sale.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I do most of my grocery shopping at Kroger. It has the best prices and variety in town.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:20 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• kroger has the best coupon deals (and they double) plus once you are a frequent customer you earn points towards extra bonuses like discounts at their gas pumps, etc..
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:37 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• WALMART!
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 2:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• try the korean store h mart, I do my shopping there, fresh vegetables, meat and fish and they have asian and regular groceries, I love going there.
    cayenaroja

Answer by cayenaroja at 10:08 AM on Aug. 4, 2010