How do you make a resume? I need to make one but have no idea where to start.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:40 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• there are layouts you can look up on the internet, just google it i'd say. I remember my senior year of high school they taught us the proper layout but that was forever ago. It shouldn't be too hard to find a guide somewhere on the internet though, and I'm sure they'll all include the same information, past job titles, how long you worked there, a short description of what the job entailed, why you no longer work there, and references. Just be sure your references know you're putting them on there. And if you have any letters of recommendation those are always good to have with you as well.
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• http://www.pongoresume.com/services/41/resume-builder.cfm

here is a place to help you do it.

Answer by older at 10:32 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• If you have Microsoft Word, you should be able to look up the resume template. The program usually has 4-5 styles to choose from and all you have to do is fill in the blanks :-)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:40 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:26 AM on Aug. 3, 2010