Who should be the next Bachelor?

I luved Chris but im not sure if he is ready for it.

johnny4ever

Asked by johnny4ever at 10:25 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• What about Kurt? I think that he would be ready. I think that you're right about Chris...it took him too long to open up to Ali. He's a guy that needs to date a girl for a while before he can be ready to let her in. I think that Kurt would be a good Bachelor.

KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 10:27 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i only watched last nights one
    did not see any before
    the guy who came in 2nd place does not have the personality to be the next one guy with tons of girls
    would be surprised if the show asked him to do so
    he does not have the personality to carry the shows viewers attention
    he is nice, but not enough edginess
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:30 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• How about my DH... That could even be the twist... He could get famous and go on DWTS afterward... Book deals and movies... But on the last episode he would have to admit to these stupid women that he's got a wife & kids and they got played!!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:36 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would love to see somebody new. I'm not sure why they started this crud about using a rejected bachelor or bachelorette as the new star of the show.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:38 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My dh says he and I should go on there and date then we could go to all those really cool places and islands. Just a thought
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I think they should scour the homeless shelters for the scuzziest guy and then pass him off as an Italian millionaire. Serves all the women right.

I just don't get the premise - why would you want to see all of your competition for a man? It is bad enough in real life ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2010