The BEST thing by far for soap scum

For glass shower doors and stainless steal sinks? Whatcha got for me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Bam with Bleach. Clean's stainless so well, and makes glass shine!! It's in a purple bottle.
    02mommie07

Answer by 02mommie07 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Magic Eraser.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 9:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Castille soap
    MojitoMama

Answer by MojitoMama at 11:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• The Works-I found it at the Dollar Store and it cleans soap scum instantly.
    rwwmom

Answer by rwwmom at 9:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• vim with bleach
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Lime Away!! That stuff is the best! Just dont let it sit on the faucet or anything for to long! It cleaned my in laws very disgusting shower right up! I didnt even have to use much elbow grease!
    LaBoucane

Answer by LaBoucane at 4:11 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• vinegar, baking soda, salt and some essential oil, make into paste and wipe it on and leave it for 45 minutes and come back and wash off.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I like this solution for tile walls or floors, Armstrong floor cleaner-runs about $4.00 you mix a 1/4 cup of armstrong and a cup of amonia into a gallon of water for tile in the tub area or even in the tub. and also works great for tile or hard wood floors, (not the real hard wood floors) works great and leaves a shine you can see yourself in. and if you use on the floors your feet will tell the difference. you'll see try it.
    christina200107

Answer by christina200107 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2008