Who got pregnant while BF BEFORE getting your 1st PP period?

Anyone? I know you can get pregnant while BF, it's happened twice to me. But who has gotten pregnant while BF before they ever even got their periods back? I'm on the mini pill, but this morning gagged while brushing my teeth, am having mild diarrhea, and smell are making me a littl nauseous. It's all sounding a bit too much like my other pregnancies. But I know it would be super rare to get pregnant while on the mini pill and without ever having had a PP period. My baby is 7 months old and nurses about every 2 to 3 hours.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did not, but my sister DID. She was pregnant within 4.5 of having her first baby. Her two little ones are 9months and 25 days apart. At first she didnt know she was pregnant, the doctor had a hard time detecting if it was a new pregnancy or if she had retained HCG from her first pregnancy. A quick u/s confirmed the pregnancy. Good luck, I hope you have the outcome you want.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 10:53 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I got pregnant with my 3rd when my 2nd was about 4 months old, without getting a period first. I was not on the minipill but we were using a diaphragm and EBF, so the odds were incredible.

If you are having pregnancy symptoms, get a dollar store test so you'll know either way.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:53 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i have not. but there was a woman in my DDG for my son who had 3 babies in a row. got pregnant when her first daughter was about 1-2 months old and again got pregnant when her second daughter was 1-2 months old. she was breastfeeding both times, but i don't think on birth control.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I have friends who have got pregnant within two months of when their babies were born. They were breastfeeding. I would take a test.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 8:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2010