for those who have had ovarian issues?

what did it feel like? I am having pain on my right side in the ovary area and am calling my doc today but wanted to know if the pain I am having is similar to other moms.
thanks :).

Bearsjen

Asked by Bearsjen at 10:51 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Health

• i had some pain on my right side, it was just a sharp pain that only lasted a few sec, depending on what i was doing. i was 5 months pregnant at the time so i thought it was just part of being pregnant but we went in for our first sono gram and they found a cyst the size of a football and they took out my ovary and the cyst a week later! now im having pain on the left side and im afraid to go to the doc cuz she might take my other ovary. im only 21 and i want more kids! be sure to talk to ur doc! good luck i hope its nothing serious!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I've had surgery b/c of adhesions. Have you had a c-section or other abdominal surgery? How long has it been going on? Look up appendicitis to make sure that isn't it if it's only been going on for a little while.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:53 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• yes I have had a c section, and a couple weeks ago that area was hurting. my c secrion was over a yr ago tho...
    thanks mamas.:)
    Bearsjen

Comment by Bearsjen (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I get pains when I ovulate but a friend had pains also and she had cysts so its always good to check with your Dr. about whats going on.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 12:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2010