oh today!

my lovely fiance is home today... and my DD is acting up. I put her in her room to calm down and she is crying, so he yells from the bedroom, where he is sleeping (i've been up for 3 hours!) and tells me to make her be quiet so he can sleep!! So i let her out of her room, so now she isnt being puniched for what she did and instead is doing what she wants quietly, oh the nerve of this man sometimes i'd like to pinch him! Oh and he is the one who woke me and DD up earlier when he went to the bathroom walking and stomping around like a horse! Me and DD would still both be sleeping if not for him and he wants us to be quiet, i think i need some LOUD music! PS they shopuld make a VENTING category!

smilelovesmile

Asked by smilelovesmile at 10:54 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol. I agree about the venting category!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• men are stupid non thinking beasts

repeat this ten times (in your head)
    while smiling at your husband

hope this helps
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:56 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I hate when the man yells from the next room!! I'm right there!! I wouldn't be quiet for him out of spite!! I'm stubborn though. Make it nice loud, head banging music!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:56 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would have pretended I didn't hear him when he yelled out from the bedroom. If he wants her quiet, then let him get his butt out of bed and do something,lol. Thats just me though. Hope your day gets better! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:59 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• if he got up and yelled at her she would have screamed louder lol
    smilelovesmile

Comment by smilelovesmile (original poster) at 11:00 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• 1. NO ONE should yell at you to keep your child quiet. Doesn't matter if he is GOD, no one needs to yell their fat ass from a bedroom.
    2. To the poster that said that men are stupid whatevers...not all men are like this woman's fiance (and if you marry him you are a doofus). My husband wouldn't dream of screaming at me from a bedroom to keep our child quiet.
    3. You need to find someone who is a real man and not a boy. There are too many women on here married to boys.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 11:03 AM on Aug. 3, 2010