For Non-Custodial Parents: What is the most challenging issue you are currently facing as a non-custodial parent?

Your relationship with your child, Managing visitation, Financial struggles, Lack of community and/or support, Working with your child's school, Concern about child abuse, Understanding my rights, Access to legal resources...

NC-Mama

Asked by NC-Mama at 3:59 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in General Parenting

• My ex's GF protraying herself to be the kids mother! Her signing legal documents and taking my child to the dr and enrolling them in school.... all without my knowledge. When I call and ask about it, I am met with rudeness and am acussed of interefering in their personal lives..urrrg!
    Anonymous

• visitation,and finances. in gas alone it cst me over 40 dollars aweek to visit and becuase i live an hour away i have to go out to feed him during visitation.also i just miss him and worry about his school work.
    laydonna

Answer by laydonna at 3:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2008