i need ideas for a first birthday

Its going to be big since I have a big family. It will be at a hall and I will be cooking for it. I need ideas on entertainment. Since there are going to be a lot of people I need ideas so they don't get bored lol.

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 11:19 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A magician or clown?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:20 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• That sounds fun
    samantha21385

Comment by samantha21385 (original poster) at 11:25 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• With alot of people and cooking you are good to have your hands full! I can still remember my daughter's first birthday and if I had to do it over again, I would keep it simple as possible. Less is more!

You can play some games about your child to make it personalized (guess birthweight, time of birth, current weight, etc), hang blown up pictures of birthday child during the 1st year around the room or use as centerpieces with balloons tied to the picture/frame.

See more birthday themes, games, prizes, etc. http://www.cjkidz.com/Birthday%20Resource%20Page.html

momjs

Answer by momjs at 11:32 AM on Aug. 3, 2010