Diagnosed with Minor Dysplasia at 12 weeks prego

Hey guys I really need to some support. I am 12 weeks pregnant and at my last appointment my doctor said my pap smear came back a little abnormal and that it looks like I have minor dysplasia. She said that with me being so young and everything it should clear up on its own but I still have to have a coloscopy and I am really scared. Has anyone been through this or know anyone who has? Please let me know!

hisbabymama18

Asked by hisbabymama18 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Health

• I had it too! You are not alone. I found out when I was about 3 months pregnant as well. Because they knew about it they were able to treat it before it got worse. They had to wait until I had the baby but they treated it and it's been gone for over a year now.
    aegmo3

Answer by aegmo3 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2008