light headed and nautious

uggh i feel like crap and my eyes are itchy and and breasts are tender. i really hope my feeling that we got pregnant this month is true.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The earliest signs of pregnancy are a lot like your PMS symptoms. Things like morning sickness don't kick in until you're 6 weeks along or later. If your eyes are itchy and you feel like crap, it sounds to me like you have a cold or allergies along with PMS, seeing as itchy eyes aren't a sign of pregnancy. Good luck.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:03 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• you might have allergies go to your doctor GL
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i agree, could be allergies or something else...make an appointment!
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• the best way to know if you are pregnant, take a test the day of your expected missed period
    mommyof20507

Answer by mommyof20507 at 9:28 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I agree with allergies. You can get morning sickness as early as a week into pregnancy but most women get it around week 6. So you could be pregnant with allergies. Sometimes breast tenderness comes before your period also. It could just be that.
    kberrey

Answer by kberrey at 8:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2010