Are you married to your best friend?

This may sound silly but I want to be married to my best friend I want to feel confidence enough whatever I tell my husband he responds and listens. I don't feel that I feel like my feelings don't count. I feel like 25 yrs of my life wasted with him well expect our children. We have no goals in life and he just wants to buy boy toys which we can't afford. I want someone who I can communicate to without being made fun of and work together as a team

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Not quite yet..♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:45 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Thankfully, yes. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:46 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Not best friends we were friends before we got together and Im glad we were friends first
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I am and I think it's something every woman deserves. If you feel you don't have that you should talk with DH about it and maybe go to counseling.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Yes I am and been with him for 38 years, you are not asking for much.

Answer by older at 11:46 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i wish i was married to my best friend
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:47 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• :( i'm sorry you feel that way. were u friends at all before u 'hooked up'? DH is my best friend and its hard to think that other couples don't have that special bond :(
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 11:48 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Absolutely.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:48 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I am not married to my best friend he asks me all the time that and I feel like I can't always discuss things with him like I could my best friend for instance his kids he don't understand alot when I try to tell him about them. I used to be married to my best friend a long time ago but that is history now.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• It's not silly. I think deep down that's what every woman wants.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 3, 2010