When was the last time you and your dh/so have a date? With out any kids of course.

I just realized last night it will be a year next month since my husband and I have had a date. And I can't remember the last time we have had sex without having to stop to make my son happy or give him a snack or get him back to sleep. ugh! :( We have got to find a babysitter! I know some of you ladies have the same problem.

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 11:48 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• sat was the first official date we have had in 16 months(since ds was born)....and we didnt know what to do with ourselves, how sad is that? lol hope you get a date soon!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i wish i had a baby sitter for me and s/o to go on a date.. we haven't been on a date.. well ever. :(.. we've been off to places together without my kids but nothing "romantic" we really need 1 i wish someone would watch them!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• we went to the movies the monday before last.
    we have a date, even if its just home renting movies, or going to a concert. were going on a booze cruise on friday for our friends bachelor/bachelorette party.
    i have a great mother and family who love to spend time with our son.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:57 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• This past Saturday my daughter wanted to go spend the night at Grandpas so I took her there we went to eat at our favorite resturant for prime rib, went to the fair and watched the demolation derby and the rest is TMI LOL!!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• February... We went to Applebees for our Anniversary.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:51 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• We haven't had a date, just the 2 of us in 15 years!!!! Not since our son was born.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:51 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• July 23 - his birthday
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:52 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• lol! almost 6 months since our last date! and its been 2 months of no sex!! i should call my parents to baby sit! but last time we did that we just stayed home and slept! lol
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:52 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• It's been at least a couple of months, if not longer. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:52 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• February 26, our anniversary. Prior to that, we hadn't been out just the 2 of us in 3 years.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:54 AM on Aug. 3, 2010