not sure

idk what is going on with me im fine one min then the next i can beat the hell out of some one then the next im all deprest ! im just not sure what is going on ! i am have some money problems and i do have 3 kids witch 2 stay sick all the time i realy dnt have any one to talk to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Health

• You are really stressed out. There is a lot of great people on here if you ever need to talk to someone.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• hi if you need a friend just send me a invite ok
    tandie1977

Answer by tandie1977 at 12:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i was the same way with my first. if you need to vent you can write. i have been depressed for years, don't take medicine. i just grab a notebook and put all my feelings on paper. i have about seventy notebooks and 200 folder files filled with stuff. let me know if it helps.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 1:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2010