i need some tmi....i need to know the exact way to masterbate cuz i think i may be doing it wrong...help with the faucet thing i dont get how to do it

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Lay on your back in the bath tub and turn on the faucet..... scoot up as close to the front of the tub as you can and let the water run on your clit should get you off always has worked for me!!! also iv always had trouble getting off manualy i have to have a viberator or the faucet trick!!!!
    Anonymous

• The faucet is great.
    Anonymous

• There is no right way. Just do different things until one of those things feels good, then keep doing it! lol.
    Anonymous

• mmmm the faucet! and the shower head. just stand as far back as you can and let the water hit your clit in just the right spots and you might have to spread your lips....if you need extra stimulation let the water hit your nipple too and then go back to your clit....mmm i think i am going to take a shower now lol
    Anonymous

• haha yeah it sounds good
    I guess I'll take showers 4 times a day lol
    Anonymous

• HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG Im not making fun of you but Ive seen so many q's lately asking how to masterbate/finger yourself and it's just like come on people...If it works and feels go for you there ya go if it doesnt then switch things a bit til you find what works....Hope you figure out what makes you happy
    Anonymous

• I have never heard of doing it with the water coming out of the faucet. I may have to try it. LOL.
    Anonymous

• And I thought I was the only one who knew that trick. now i'm horny...lol
    Anonymous

• You could be doing it right and not doing it long enough. You have to wait for that tension to build up, and when you think you can't handle it anymore, the fireworks (orgasm) start. I like using our shower head. It's not fixed to the wall, and it has different settings.

One problem to what I just said though...it could get addictive, lol.
    Anonymous

• lol, go for the detachable shower head in the bath. You don't have to be a contortionist that way!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2008