What do you have planned for today?

I was thinkng of going for a walk to Starbucks with my dd for coffee and then having my dh meet me there on his way to school.

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 12:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Work..Home..Make Dinner.. Give baths..Play..Relax..Go to bed.. Ahh..the amazing life of a Mommy! =)♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• It's too hot here, I was planning on going to the store to buy my son his first potty seat!!
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 12:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Take a shower check eat check the rest of the day maybe do a load of laundry and go school shopping for my daughters...
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I have to go school supply shopping and iron. I'm not looking forward to either thing, really. We have band practice tonight, so at least the end of my day will be good!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Nothing. I stayed home sick with a headache and sore throat. :( I might take my boy outside to play later, but not until I feel a little better. I just opened the back door to let my dog in and the sunlight did not help.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• SSDD here.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:34 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Umm... going to the VA with my husband and then coming home eating dinner, baths and then bed!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• It's my son's 2nd birthday!! For weeks we've been planning on taking him to this little water park today (just a regular neighborhood park, that has little water features kids can play in - pretty cool!) but it's too cold!! I'ts not even supposed to hit 70 today plus he has little runny nose :( So we're thinking about taking him downtown to ride this cool little train around the museum park instead. Either that or SeaWorld to see the "shawks" lol. We'll see when I get off work.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I have to go register my little guy for kindergarten and later we're going to karate class.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:47 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• watching movies with my kids and waiting on my dh to get home
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2010