I'll be 30 weeks on Friday and since last night at 7 this little guy has been moving nonstop. Is that normal??

I usually felt him here and there but every time I woke up he was just rolling and punching and kicking me. Right now as I type this he's just going crazy in there! I have an appointment Thursday but I was just wondering if too much movement could be a problem?

I guess I'm just concerned because out of the blue he started doing this. I did eat some spicy tacos last night and for lunch today so that could be the cause.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• id be more concerned about not enough movement than too much!! haha he's fine, just having a good time in there!! enjoy
    ingrid198

Answer by ingrid198 at 12:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Nope, sounds good to me. I agree with ingrid198, definitely more reason to be concerned if there is LITTLE movement. Enjoy the little guy. :)
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:38 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I rarely felt my son.. mostly felt his hiccups 10 times a day. You are so lucky to feel your baby moving and kicking around.. I wouldn't worry about it, he is priobably just running out of room and showing you he wants more :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• thats how my second son was. at the beginning he didnt move much but around 29 weeks he was moving constantly. and then around 35 he would move less but still moving around. unless you are feeling pain or any bleeding but usually that will make him not move as much. if you think something is wrong then call your doctor and ask if its normal. but it sounds like a very healthy energetic baby good luck
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 12:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would be more concerned about NO movement. My DD moved around nonstop, even when I was up moving around. Just enjoy it and if you're still concerned about it when you go to your doctor's appointment just talk to the doctor about it. Good luck. :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:03 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Oh yes it is totally normal for him to be moving all over!
    cparra74

Answer by cparra74 at 2:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• So normal. My son moved like a crazy person at night.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 3:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Movement is much better than lack of movement. It's probably something you ate or drank. It can also be that you are noticing it more because he doesn't have as much room in there.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 8:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2010