Google Chrome?

Do you like it? I just installed it last night to use as my alternate browser (Firefox is my main one, but I have a separate Facebook account for the games, so I use a second browser for it) and so far I'm really liking it.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 12:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! It's faster; the text is cleaner and clearer. The colors are sharper. I like the organization of it. I've been using it for about 2 months.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 12:47 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I love chrome and always use it now. I have had it for several months. Some websites don't work with chrome but they are few in number.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I love it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I'll add my "love it" as well!
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Awesome. :) I was relunctant to try it because my professor in the online college I went to used it and everytime he tried to run one of his chats, he used Chrome and he was constantly crashing. It got really annoying. Most of us stopped going to his chats after about the 3rd time it happened, LOL. But it was probably the software the school used. In any case, glad I installed it. So much better than IE, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2010