What do you think of women who wear low-cut tops in places like the grocery store?

I mean their boobs are practically falling out of their top and they don't seem to care. My DH and I both saw a woman yesterday at the store with a really low-cut dress and her boobs practically falling out. (I think she was really trying to score free groceries) But there were children everywhere. I mean why would you wear something like that unless you were going to a club or something? It's just gross to see. And her boob job was terrible. It looked like they were made out of pudding.

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 12:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Lol where I live there are tons of beautiful women wherever we go. I'm used to it and it doesn't bother me. Unless they're obese.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I thin to each their own, if they want to make a spectacle of themselves, power to them!

Answer by older at 12:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I don't and wouldn't do it - maybe they just want attention?
    C_Kight

Answer by C_Kight at 12:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• People think they look good when they dont. Thats why they have shows like "what not to wear" and "how do i look" haha. Either that or like you said, trying to get something free or pick up men.
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• It makes me think of People of Walmart. Tacky. Obscene.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Eh..as long as they aren't huge.. thats what grosses me out.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• The sick part is that I think she was sixteen. Now that I think back.
    GinNTonic

Comment by GinNTonic (original poster) at 12:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Maybe it wasn't a boob job and they were really. Maybe she is doing it cause she doesn't recieve the attention at home and would like to feel young again and have men hit on her.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 12:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I don't understand it personally, just like I don't understand the women (or men for thta metter) who wear pants ten sixes too small and rock the "muffin top". It is just nasty and pathetic. I mean have some self respect and respect for those around you by not flaunting your body everywhere you go!

I see them in the grocery store and the lovely thing is when my 4 1/2 year old asks why that woman's boobies are falling out of her shirt! lol, Most of the time she is close enough for them to hear her ask! I either say "I don't know baby" or "that was her wardrobe choice hunny, not mine" and she will come back with the little peice of gold... "but YOU have bigger boobies than her and yours are IN your shirt mommy!" lol - Gotta love it!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:47 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I don't like it. It makes me feel uncomfortable to wear them, but if I had the nerve, it would be great. Unless it's totally obscene, I don't mind.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2010