Hello cafemama's I need some tips for cooking my chicken cutlets

I have a pack of 10 and I want to fry it BUT all I have is olive oil can I fry it in that ? and its going have bbq , i was wondering after I add the flour and fry it do I let it cool down and put the bbq sauce on it ?

Thankks !

effie777

Asked by effie777 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Olive oil is better than regular. I would fry it and put the bbq sauce on the side for personal preference.

Answer by older at 12:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I always fry in olive or Peanut oil, personally i would bake them though if i was going to use a BBQ sauce.
    Enjoy..
    Armygrl1

Answer by Armygrl1 at 1:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Thankk you ladies !

i just fryed it and there was a bit amount of smoke =/
    effie777

Comment by effie777 (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Olive oil is great for that!! Another thing you can do is beat an egg and milk together, salt and pepper to taste, dip the chicken in that, then roll in a combination of bread crumbs, oregano, basil, thyme and grated parmesan cheese. Put the cutlets on a baking sheet, drizzle with a little olive oil and bake in a preheated oven at 425 for 20 mins or until the chicken is done. YUMMY!!
    SimplyLaine

Answer by SimplyLaine at 3:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• To reduce the smoke effect, you should have added a little bit of butter with the olive oil. I'll be doing the same this afternoon, my cutlets are gonna be sliced for the BIG Salad! Yesterday was fancy sammie night and tonight is big salad night! :)
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 3:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2010