What do men really want in a woman?

Confidence, big boobs, great sex, money? Are there any good ones left that just want to love and be loved and make someone happy? Any that will love a woman's kids as his own? Any that want a relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think there is a correct answer for that... definately depends on the man! :)
    Mameech1

Answer by Mameech1 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I think a lot want all of the above, but if you look close enough there are still some rare ones that want the simple things in life.

Answer by older at 12:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My dh says a Naked wowan other tahn that I don't really know. I was so into my 1st husband, cooked him great meals had sex all the time, kept the house clean worked a job and he still left. I think all men are different
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Ask Mel....
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 1:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Yes, there are good men who want to be married and make homes with their wives. Unfortunately, they are becoming fewer and fewer, I guess. I think it's mainly because of the women, though. Since women became so sexually liberated, men don't have to be married to have all the "benefits". So that has made it harder and harder for us moms to raise the kind of men you would like to have. It's not impossible, though--it just takes more hard work. Some of the old fashioned values are still the best. Maybe we will eventually get back to them.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I think they want that special person to have kids with and take care of us, they want a mom but they do not want a mom that gives orders, they want faithfulness, they want to be selfish and have you waiting, they want to mess up and have you forgive them. They sound more complicated, don't they? LOL
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 1:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I think men really want a lot of things in a woman, besides attractivness and sex - I think most men are looking for other good qualities. When I left my husband I was with a lot of men (not something I'm proud of), most we're casual and few tried to push for more. Not one was a one night stand, they all called back and wanted to see me again. While I knew it was mainly sex, they always stayed the night and we talked for hours about life and things we wanted. They listened intently. I think they want someone to listen as much as we do, and I think they want to feel a connection with someone that cares. They were never ashamed of me to meet friends or to come out with my friends and never expected the sex, even though we both knew what the relationship really was. Now that I'm back with my husband, some do reach out to talk and while I know they have their motive its never discussed any more, it is simply a friendship.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 1:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• There is no set answer, it really depends on the kind of man he is.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 1:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I think initially, all men want a partner they feel attracted to (and each man has a different idea of what is attractive to him - could be skinny, could be chubby, could be Asian, could be voluptuous - every guy is different).

But in a man of quality, the looks are a very small part of what he wants for the long term. They need someone who is a genuine partner to them - great listener, friend, cohort, someone to grow old with. Think of what is important to you in a man and just reverse it. Men are not all that different from women when it comes to finding a good partner.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I don't know what "men" really want in a woman as I thought I was a pretty good catch but I've been divorced three times so who the hell knows. By the way, I divorced them, they did not divorce me. Anyway, in answer to your question, YES, my husband just wants to love me and be loved by me, which is what I want from him. Everything else is just extras. Oh, and I have found that men love to be praised for doing ANYTHING, hahahaha! I tell my hubby that he is THE MAN all the time and in return he makes me feel like a very special woman.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2010