Does it seem like ur dh plays favorites?

I am alittle upset/disappointed with my dh when I met him he had 2 little kids and attended to their every need and that is one of the reasons I fell in love with him I know he would one day be like that to r own kids too ;)
Well R ds he is 9 yrs. old and he can act up once in awhile I mean really get very annoying (his own mother says my dh was that way) n the only reason we didn't c that in his first son bc we only had them on the wends n holidays. Anyway r ds did something last night that was disrespectful to me so my dh told him to go straight to bed n he did no kiss goodnight :( His older son calls and he is all ready to talk to him like (I don't know what I felt mad or jealous)...after he spoke with him I asked him if he kissed r son GN he said yes he told me he ran into him while using the bathroom. This morning I ask my ds if daddy kissed him he says NO he told me to get my ass in bed. I felt bad. how can I correct it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• DH shouldnt be lying to you about giving him a kiss good night. That is what dosent make sense with your story. Why would he do that. I would not get jealous over your ss maybe he finds that he can have more of a conversation with ss because he is older. I would be proud that he will not let ds disrespect you.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 3:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Have a talk with your DH about treating your son like that then lying to you about it. There is no room for lies in a marriage or playing favorites with children.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i would just have a talk with him but yeah i wouldnt play favorites cause the other kids may not think you loved them
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would chew him out for that. No way, would he get by with treating his other kids better than mine. And then to lie to you about it. Oh No.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• have a talk with him about it. im not going to lie sometimes my dd is my favorite and sometimes my ds is my favorite, it depends on who was well behaved for the day lol. i love them both equally but as a parent sometimes its like that especially when one child is acting up big time. dont be jealous of your ss because your dh is only a part time father to him, while he is a full time father to your child.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2010